Indian Polity for UPSC (English)|7th Edition|Civil Services Exam| State Administrative Exams
With this book, you get access to McGraw Hill Edge – a digital platform with high-quality learning resources that provides you the edge to excel at your exams.
On the McGraw Hill Edge platform, you can access comprehensive study materials and exam preparation strategies, all designed to enhance your preparation and give you the winning edge. Moreover, its mobile and web app interface makes learning convenient and accessible! Follow the instructions given in the book to get access.
Salient Features of the book:
1. 92 chapters covering the entire political and constitution spectrum of India
2. 12 new chapters including Law Commission, Bar Council, Delimitation Commission, World Constitutions, National Commission for Women, for Child rights, for the minorities, Landmark Judgements etc.
3. Revised chapters as per the latest pattern and syllabus of UPSC-CSE
4. Includes previous years’ questions of Preliminary and Main exam
5. 8 relevant appendices
6. One stop solution for civil service aspirants, law students, students of Political Science and Public Administration
7. Conceptual videos on following key topics available on McGraw Hill Edge:
a. Fundamental Rights
b. Role of Parliament and its Limitations
c. Important Articles
d. National Emergency and its Impact on Political System
e. CAG, AGI, CBI and NIA – Their Autonomy and Limitations
f. Judicial Review and Activism
g. Scheduled and Tribal Areas (Demonstration and discussion through Indian map) and a few more
8. UPSC Questions on Indian Polity (General Studies-Prelims (2010-2012), UPSC Questions on Indian Polity (General Studies-Mains (2010-2012) available on McGraw Hill Edge
9. 10 Additional learning resources on McGraw Hill Edge
a. Oath by the Constitutional and Other Authorities
b. Definitions Under the Constitution
c. Allied Amending Acts at a Glance
d. Allied Amending Acts with Reference to Articles
e. Acts Related to the Salaries under the Second Schedule
f. Constitutional Orders Relating to SCs and STs and their Amendments
g. Representation of the People Act, 1950 at a glance
h. Representation of the People Act, 1951 at a glance
i. Model Code of Conduct Relating to Elections
j. Electoral Statistics
NOTE: This product is protected by Transparency, which verifies a unit’s authenticity and enables you to view rich information about the product you purchased. When you receive your product, please look for the Transparency logo and QR code, which is printed on the product’s back cover. You can scan it to verify its authenticity with the Transparency app or Amazon shopping app. To download the Transparency app or Amazon shopping app, get it on the App Store or Google Play.
Specification: Indian Polity for UPSC (English)|7th Edition|Civil Services Exam| State Administrative Exams